ARUBA PROPERTIES IN PARADISE LLC Together with ARUBA HOME MINDERS NV
RENTAL AGREEMENT/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using online reservation & payment system, Aruba Properties in Paradise LLC together with Aruba Home Minders NV working on behalf of the homeowner (hereinafter called the lessors) will agree to lease to the specified tenant the specified Aruba property, for the specified and agreed length of time. The parties agree that the rental payments shall be made to Aruba Properties in Paradise LLC acting on behalf of the homeowner as lessor. Dates, payments, and details of the leased property will be specified and recorded through the channels online reservation system. A written rental agreement to be signed by both parties will be sent after reservation is confirmed.
1. Occupancy is limited to # of persons (including children) specified in rental agreement. Exceeding occupancy may result in eviction and loss of security deposit.
2. Check in time is scheduled for 4pm and check out time is scheduled for 11am. Early check in may be available and will be determined once confirmed flight information is received. Late check out will be determined at arrival. Tenant must provide complete flight information for arrival and departure in advance.
3. Payments are made using the channels online reservation and payment system, except in special cases as agreed by the lessee. Policy is 50% deposit due at time of reservation, balance due 30 days prior to arrival. A refundable security deposit is required for all properties and payable with balance unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
4. A generous allowance for utility consumption (specifically electric) will be included in each rental agreement. Meter readings will be taken at arrival and departure. Over use of utilities are at the expense of tenant. Cable, internet are at the expense of homeowner and are included in the rental price.
5. Bed linens, and towels will be provided by homeowner. Additional amenities provided and will vary depending on property. Laundry facilities on premises in most cases. Mid stay cleaning is available at an extra charge and should be requested in advance.
6. It is agreed that the owner will deliver possession of the property clean & furnished in good condition and ready for occupancy. Owner agreed that the appliances are to be in normal working order at the inception of this lease and agrees to repair them in the event of breakdown as quickly as possible. The lessor or agent may enter the premises at reasonable daytime hours to examine same or to make repairs or alterations therein as necessary for the preservation thereof. At the expiration of the lease the guest will surrender the premises in as neat and clean condition that reasonable wear and tear will permit. Damage by the elements will be accepted. Guest will be financially responsible for any damages or loss to the structure and/or furnishings, property amenities, and landscaping as applicable when caused by guest negligence. Cost or repair or replacement will be billed to tenant and or deducted from security deposit. Video and/or photos will be taken as proof of condition prior to guest arrival. Guest will return the home with all furniture, appliances etc in the same place as received. At no time should guest remove any items, or furniture from the home with the exception of items that are specifically meant for outdoor use such as beach chairs, beach towels and cooler. In the case of missing, lost or stolen beach items guest will be charged accordingly.
7. Guests are responsible for all keys, key FOB, gate and alarm remotes issued to them. In the event that one of these items is missing, lost or stolen guest will pay to have the item replaced and locks changed if applicable.
8.. Guest will not sublet the rented premises nor permit any part of the premises to be used for any other purpose than a residential property under any circumstances without written consent of the owner. No parties, or large gatherings permitted.
9. It is agreed that if any rent or deposits shall be due and unpaid, or if default shall be made of any covenant contained herein, it shall be lawful for the owner or representative to re-enter and remove all persons from premises.
10. It is agreed that in the event of the property being destroyed by fire or made inhabitable before the period of occupancy specified or during the period of occupancy, the money paid by the tenant to the owner shall be refunded pro rata.
11. IT IS AGREED THAT THE TENANT SHALL NOT HOUSE PETS ON PREMISES DURING HIS TENANCY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. It is agreed that tenant will observe local ordinances & regulations regarding fire hazards & outdoor fires. Aruba is a dry and desert island.
13. Tenant agrees to observe house and if applicable community/ HOA rules.
14. It is agreed that there is no smoking permitted inside the home.
15. In the event guest wishes to cancel this lease after occupancy, he shall make such request in writing to Aruba properties in Paradise LLC / Aruba Home Minders NV. This agreement shall be terminated only after another Tenant is secured under like terms, or permission from the owner is granted. .
16. In the event guest wishes to cancel this lease prior or during occupancy cancellation policies set forth at the time of booking will apply.
reservations 5 days to 20 days - 100% refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% refundable up to 15 days prior to arrival. 100% non refundable within 14 days of arrival.
reservations 21 days and longer - 100% refundable up to 90 days prior to arrival, 50% refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. 100% non refundable within 30 days of arrival.
17. Aruba Properties in Paradise / Aruba Home Minders recommends guests secure trip cancellation/ interruption insurance from a 3rd party.
18. The Homeowner, Aruba properties in Paradise LLC, and/ or Aruba Home Minders NV shall not be held responsible for any personal injuries or accidents in and outside the house by the lessee, his family and/or visitors.
19. Aruba Home Minders is not liable for any damages due to loss of stay in the event that DIMAS (Aruba’s Immigration) denies the guest the ability to stay past 30 days. Any unused portions of rental are non refundable.
20. This contract is governed under the laws of Aruba